miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Inspired by CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE by Henry David Thoreau


Leaning on my couch, looking through the window I ask myself:

What is the limit between consumption and waste?

What is the limit between democracy and anarchism?

What is the limit between individualism and selfishness?

While I question myself, life is passing in front of me

And I just keep thinking

What is right or what is wrong?

What is good or what is bad?

What is happiness or what is misery?

But at the end of the day

There aren’t any answers

Only hope that tomorrow

I’ll start asking myself the same questions…


WALKER-SAZ

1 comentario:

azulquitapenas dijo...

Y ojalá nunca dejes de cuestionar las mismas preguntas, ojalá nunca dejes de mirar a ese más allá que te hace tan especial, ojalá nunca dejes de conmoverte con el dolor y con el amor.